Is an interesting question that we’ve been asked before. The answer is doing nothing won’t get any results and other people may be victimized by the same judge, lawyer, police officer or government agency (abuser). With the arrival of Social media and Google now the world can be told about the crimes committed against you. Before you to about demanding results from us for offering to help at our own expense and time you need to make an effort and do some work yourself.
1. Join Facebook and create a page or group with the name of your abuser.
2. Join Twitter and Instagram, create a website using WordPress. You can do this for free
but it’s always best to obtain your own domain name and have your site hosted yourself.
3. Search Google by the name of your violator(s) for example “judge Joe Abuser” try using the
Quotation marks (“) to narrow the search and then without. Find out if there are other victims or anything else you can find out.
4. Check with your city and state bar using their name.
Make sure you create a short summary of what happened to you. Avoid too many details. You can always have a full detailed account but the point is to get someone’s attention and give them the basics what happened. 1 or 2 pages max. Even on paragraph works better
Check out our Support Pages
- ADA abuse Americans with Disabilities Act The Americans with Disabilities Act Legal abuse
- Amazon banning reviews to protect sellers or buyers?
- Become a Whistle Blower
- Body Language of the Guilty
- Conservatorship and Guardianship Abuse articles
- Data Deletion Request
- DOJ Department of Justice
- Edit Info
- Facebook Court Victims United
- Get Help?
- Government Search
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Antidepressants Drugging for Profit
- Guardians For Profit
- Guardianship and Conservatorship Organizations
- Handbook for Conservators California 2016
- Justice Sleeps While Seniors Suffer
- Research Judges using Publicly Available Records
- Ruling Over Someone Has Paid Off Handsomely
- Self Certification Form
- The “Murder for Profit” scheme
- The Sanborn Team
- When the Guardian is An Abuser
- How to set up a Website
- Legal Abuse Syndrome Help
- Legal Dirty Tricks
- Los Angeles Superior Court Corruption INFO
- Media Attention
- Media Info
- Report to Whistle Blowers
- Report your abuse to U.S. Attorney Nicola T. Hanna
- Reposting on Facebook
- Security and Privacy
- Submission Notice
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- Victim Summary
- We the People
- Welcome Menu Help
- What good are Rules. Code or Law if no one enforces them?
- Whistle blower Report
- Who to Report your Abuse to?
- Will it do any good?
- Contact Us
Last Updated on 2 years by admin