How to Contact Your California Legislator to Pass the “Dr. Richard I. Fine Bill” to End Judicial Corruption

Richard I Fine Amend SBX 2 11

Find out who your state representatives are GO TO: Find Your 1. Enter your address 2. Use the “Contact form” on your representatives website 3. Select “Other” 4. Copy and enter the following in the box on your representative’s contact form Click Copy to Clipboard Below: Dear representative: California… Continue reading