Elections are the best time to put the pressure on your state representatives and get them to help because they count on getting your votes.
1. Find out who your state representatives are.
Look for the screen below:
Enter your address. You should see a map where you reside and the Representatives for you area.
Use the “Contact form” on your reps website
YOU MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:
GET PRIORITY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BILL BY SHOWING YOU HELPED:
Take a photo or screen shot of your submission to your representative’s and keep it where you can refer to it at a later time.
The reason for this is the creators of the bill want to reward those who supported it and helped get it passed. Those victims will be allowed to file for restitution first and will need
to supply proof they’ve done so.
A copy of the Bill can be found HERE
More on the creator Richard I. Fine can be Googled or found HERE
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Am I a candidate to get restitution via this Bill?
YES if you’ve been victimized by a California Judge.
2. Does this apply to victims going back how many years?
3. Besides restitution for my abuse what else does the Bill do to stop Judicial abuse?
Citizen’s oversight groups will be implemented where citizens are paid to sit on a board to govern the Justice system.
4. What will stop the deep corruption from using the court system once again to ignore the bill or change it once implemented?
The bill has set amounts for restitution which CAN NOT be changed by any court or judge
5. Who is Richard I. Fine?
Richard I. Fine is a patriot and retired lawyer who was disbarred for exposing (Dishonorable) Judge David Paul Yafee #29399 and the majority of Los Angeles County Superior court judges for accepting bribes from the county.
VIDEOS RICHARD I. FINE INTERVIEW ABOUT AMEND SBX211