Mexican Authorities Attempt to Deport Detain and Kill American Journalist Janet Phelan
A US-born journalist has filed a petition with the Inter- American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) alleging that Mexico is involved with repeated serious violations of OAS human rights treaties. Journalist Janet Phelan claims that Mexican authorities attempted to “detain, deport or kill” her.
Phelan has been in Mexico since 2010. She fled the US in the wake of events surrounding the cover- up of the murder of her mother, Dr. Amalie Phelan. The petition, filed with the IACHR this past month, provides documentation of specific instances in which Mexican and US government officials refused to provide her required legal protections and also provides medical records supporting the allegations of attempted chemical assassination.
Phelan states in the petition that her situation in Mexico became more urgent following the 2014 publication of her book, EXILE, which recounts the circumstances and impetus behind the murder of her mother, and which provides documentation of the involvement of intelligence officers and officials in the US government in the murder/cover-up.
Contact Janet Phelan Directly
Please include your city, state and contact info if seeking help with exposure
- Announcing the Guardianship Shield Program
- Another Probate Murder?
- Attorney Defies Subpoena in Alleged “Murder for Money” Scheme
- IRS Covers up Reports of Public Guardian Tax Fraud
- Janet Phelan 365 Days and Holding
- Melodie Scott-The Road Goes on Forever
- Mexican Authorities Attempt to Deport Detain and Kill American Journalist Janet Phelan
- Police Hiding and Obscuring Reports Relating to Melodie Scott
- Public Guardian to Expand Powers to Seize Assets
- Rense Steps up to the Plate, Runs Guardianship Interview
- Something Wicked This Way Comes
- The Probate Murders Part One
- The Probate Murders: Part Three
- The Probate Murders: Part Two
Last Updated on 2 years by admin